UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998
All persons who have filled out information that is personal data on the app of Unify London Taxis Ltd confirm their consent to the processing of personal data and their transfer to relevant persons required to offer the requested services.
1.1 “Personal data” is any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or defined individual (the subject of personal data).
1.2 “Privacy of personal data” is a regulated requirement for the Operator and or driver who has gained access to personal data in the normal running of the services requested, not to allow it to be used outside of its intended purpose of providing a requested service or enquiry about said services.
1.3 “User” is a person who has access to the app, using an electronic device.
2. GENERAL OBLIGATIONS
2.4. The app Operators and administration team does not verify the validity of the personal data provided by the user of the site.
3.3. Surname, name of the User/driver
3.4. Home address of the User/driver
3.5. Contact phone number of the user/driver
3.6. E-mail address of the user/driver
3.7. Driver vehicle and licencing details
Note. You will need to provide card details for payment, but these details are not used or stored by us, but rather are held and used by the secure banking system employed by the app. Unify London will not have direct access to any of your banking details.
4. PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
4.1. User feedback, including notifications, requests regarding app use, service delivery, processing of requests and requests from the User.
4.2. Determining the location of the User to ensure provision of service.
4.3. Confirmation of 2 sets of authenticity.
4.4. Site User Notifications about the ongoing service being provided.
4.5. Provide the user with customer enquiries if there are problems with the use of the app.
4.6. Provide the User with their consent, app updates and notifications.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5.1. Processing of user’s personal data is carried out using automated systems to provide both driver and customer enough information for the smooth running of the services requested.
5.3 Personal data of the user/driver may be transferred to the authorised establishments if requested by the legal authorities.
5.4. The app administration will take reasonably necessary organisational and technical measures to protect the user’s personal data from unauthorised or accidental access.
5.5. The administration of the app together with the User shall take all reasonable measures to prevent losses or disclosure of personal data of the user/driver.
6. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
6.1 The user is obliged to:
6.2. Provide information about the personal data you need to use the app.
6.3. Update, supplement the information provided on personal data in case of change of this information.
6.4. The administration of the site is obliged to:
6.5. Use the information obtained solely for the purposes of connecting users and drivers for the purposes of providing taxi services.
6.6. Ensure that confidential information is kept secret, not disclosed without the prior permission of the User/driver, as well as not to sell, exchange, publish, or disclose by other possible means transferred personal User’s data.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS
NOTE: In layman’s terms. Unify London Taxis Ltd will not use your data in any way other than for the smooth running of the services offered on this app.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit, so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com